More About the Vendor:
The Cottages at Chesley Creek Farm are romantic vacation rental cottages for two in the Blue Ridge Mountains, far away from the hustle and bustle; a place to commune with nature and unwind from the stress of city living, kids, and commitments.
Located in Greene County, about 18 miles NW of Charlottesville, our four cottages -- Creek House,LaurelWood, Ridge, and Pines -- are situated on 200 acres in the mountains of the Blue Ridge, surrounded on one side by a 1,000 acre parcel and on the other side by a 1,500 acre parcel. They are the last houses on a dirt road leading up Brokenback Mountain.
We are located about 120 miles from Washington, 90 from Richmond, and about a 30 minute drive to Charlottesville, which is home to the University of Virginia and Jefferson's Monticello. Also nearby is Madison's home, Montpelier.
* Individual cottages, newly constructed
* Fully-equipped kitchen with gas range,microwave, refrigerator/freezer
* All dishes, utensils, towels and linens provided
* Gas BBQ grill on the deck
* Large bathroom equipped with shower and jacuzzi
* Miles of hiking trails with impressive mountain and valley vistas
Vendor Category: Honeymoon Stay