More About the Vendor:
At Chicago's Flow Ceremonies, we create une-of-a-Kind customized Illinois wedding ceremonies that reflect your relationship, your values, your vision.
I officiate at weddings, life passages from birth to death, and other ceremonies throughout Chicago and the Midwest, and I'll be delighted to help you have a one-of-a-kind ceremony that reflects your personal style!
- Traditional or unconventional
- secular, civil, spiritual, or religious
- multicultural, interfaith, or theme-based
- LGBTQ or straight
Your Chicago wedding ceremony can be beautiful and brilliant and as individual as you are!
As a certified Life-Cycle Celebrant, I design a wedding ceremony that expresses your individual story and reflects your unique relationship. I take great care to craft a ceremony that's all about your vision and your values.
When you choose me as your officiant, I'll get to know you both. I'll spend some time talking with you and also ask you to complete a detailed questionnaire. Your responses will help me create a Chicago wedding ceremony that tells your personal love story.
Because every ceremony is unique, my fee varies considerably. However, most of the weddings I do range in price from $800 to $1200. Every wedding ceremony includes the following:
- Research for rituals and other elements that express your vision.
- Readings that reflect your hopes, dreams, and insights.
- Your personal love story and vows.
- Unlimited email consultations and revisions.
- Early arrival at your ceremony.
- Coordination with your other wedding professionals.
- Officiating (of course!).
- Handling of the marriage license.
- A keepsake copy of the ceremony.
The first step? Email or call me for a no-obligation consultation so you can determine whether I am the right Chicago wedding officiant for you. I look forward to the opportunity to meet you both!
Vendor Category: Officiants