Have a vendor listing on this site and want to edit it? Just follow these steps
If you are NOT already logged in, you will see a login link near the top right corner of this page (if you are logged in, your login name will be there instead – see below):
- Click the “Login” link (top right)
- Login on the next page. if you have any trouble with the password, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can re-set it manually
Once you are logged in, follow these instructions:
- Click on your login name (top right)
- You’ll see the login profile in the middle of the page. This is ONLY used for logging in and does not show up anywhere publicly on the site. On that profile, find the “Listings” link and click it.
- A short representation of your listing should appear below the profile. Find and click the “Edit Listing” link.
- Now you’re in the edit screen. Make your changes/additions as needed.
- Your photos are at the bottom. I suggest using the upload button instead of drag and drop to add new pics. Clicking the red x will delete a pic, and you can rearrange them within the window by dragging. The leftmost pic in the box will be the main/first one on your listing.
- Submit the changes at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm them with the button near the top right of the next page. The changes will not be saved if you don’t confirm them.
Let us know if you have any questions at email@example.com.